Skip to main content

Ed Ruth angling for rematch against Neiman Gracie, bouts vs. Melvin Manhoef, 'MVP'

Less than one month after his victory over Kiichi Kunimoto at Bellator 224, Ed Ruth is raring and ready to get back in the cage.

In a Wednesday appearance on MMA Junkie Radio, Ruth (7-1 MMA, 7-1 BMMA) threw out a couple of names that tickle his fancy when he thinks about his next bout.

“There’s Melvin Manhoef,” Ruth said. “There’s MVP (Michael Page). There’s Rory (MacDonald) – the guy who holds the belt, (but) he has (Douglas) Lima. I’ll even take a rematch. I’m not scared to face somebody that I’ve lost to before. Just to show I’ve overcome some boundaries (and) limitations. Obviously I love going against people I’ve fought before, but honestly, anybody they want to throw my way. I keep telling them I’m ready for anybody.”



from USA Today - MMAjunkie https://ift.tt/2yyGbaR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indiana Pacers center Myles Turner thankful he's not expected to miss time

Turner hasn’t experienced concussion-like symptoms from the knock that broke his nose during the Pacers’ win against the Atlanta Hawks.                 from USATODAY - NBA Top Stories http://bit.ly/2F8yzAt

New York Yankees complete four-game sweep of reeling Boston Red Sox

The Red Sox have lost eight straight games and are now 14.5 games behind the Bronx Bombers as the Yankees finished off a sweep of their four-game set.             from USATODAY - Sports Top Stories https://ift.tt/2YR3taR